Saturday, August 13, 2016

My dear loneliness!!!

Hello my dear loneliness,
I'm here to talk to you again,
You must be tired of me Cause I always creepe in,
Something happened when I was thinking,
I felt this chill of some affection and its beginning.

I search my heart for its true sorrow,
To be alive, it's that 'humanity' I borrow,
Now memories gather dust thru a hole so narrow,
I don't know how I feel now, today or tomorrow.

My lovely loneliness...

I'm a heartful case, now I face the acquittal,
My heart grows weary of anyone and everyone,
I couldn't get to know myself, in time so little,
My mind is a maze, it's a complex riddle.

It's little I know, what's in my stupid mind and heart,
But there's that in me, i must get up and start,
It is  all so cause love comes in shadow and it just departs.
It's hurtful and it brings tears, swallow  my thoughtful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment