Saturday, July 23, 2016

What comes to mind, it's there in following lines

I want to write about Time,
an entity for which world is less sublime,
We are trapped inside this natural bubble,
When I think like this I fumble.

I want to write about our glorious sun,
Without it sands of life would never run,
I wake to watch the sun rise
Every single day,
I may not be a believer but
I trust in what 'they' say!!!

I want to write about air,
Something that preserves life without any fare,
It's everywhere, it's in everyone,
Its presence is god like in every cell
where all humanity begun.

I have written about every entity,
In this one and in my general poetry,
They are close to my heart,
They don't need special attension,
Cause they are doing their job,
I'm thankful to them for their rigourous support,
But we humans are greedy and can't be controlled,
There should be a punishment coming our way,
I hope we don't survive it at all, that's the price we will have to pay.

1 comment: