Thursday, May 26, 2016

What's with girls and Me!!!!


Even though I know,
No feeling you'll ever show,
What ever the truth maybe,
But I'm leaving  u... Cause I might be crazy.

I'm crazy that I expect,
I'm crazy cause I respect,
I'm such a person who'll never deflect,
Any worry or tension about you.

I'm sad though, I'm sad cause of you,
I write something good, n I get reply with words very few,
I'm like a kid who expects candy or anything miner,
After a correct answer, Instead I get smileys or one liners.

I do write without any anticipation,
I go beyond my limit to impress your emotion,
But I just get an OMG, with cute smiley again,
I'm tired of that smiley shit...
Aren't there good words you learned in your high-school days.

I can't get angry at you,
You know the reason in very thorough,
Why you play so unknown and uncool,
My heart saddens every time.

I shouldn't lash it all on you,
It's the same with Every girl I knew,
And as I said I might be too old for this poetry,
That era has gone and it's buried in the cemetery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment